PHP Web Developer - Singapore
We are searching for a exciting talented individual to join our client’s creative team in Singapore. Our client is a Singapore based International Investment Group who are urgently looking to recruit an
PHP/MSSQL Web Developer.
You will be working alongside the Senior Web Developer and Designers, responsible for building and maintaining both internal and external websites. You will have the opportunity to grow into advanced Web Development work across the groups portfolio companies.
• Code and modify websites, both internal and external facing, from layout to function and according to specifications
• Create visually appealing websites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation
• Work closely with designers on images and contents for websites and documents
• Maintain current websites to a very high standard
• Maintain the image library, including assisting in getting images licenced
• Maintain the corporate list of domains from registrar
• Ensure all content is beautifully presented and accurate
• Create and edit simple visuals for intranet using Adobe Suite
• Manage projects as and when required
• Maintaining Microsoft Word and PowerPoint documents
• Maintaining InDesign documents
The successful candidate will have:
• At least 3 years of working experience as a web developer
• Strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
• Strong relational skillset and a desire to work well with colleagues.
• Experience in Adobe Suite - Dreamweaver, Photoshop and InDesign
• Good Microsoft Office skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Polished and professional appearance
• Ability to work at speed and multi-task
• Positive attitude, be an ‘energiser’
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Hunger to learn. You will be given the opportunity to do work far beyond the scope of a web developer