IT Business Development Manager - Government Sector
Location: Riyadh, KSA
IT Business Development Manager- Government Sector – Riyadh KSA
Local CISCO partner based in Riyadh KSA, urgently seeking a highly motivated sales professional with experience selling directly into the government sector.
Using your proven ability to drive new business you will be meeting with client executive leadership to solidify a trusted relationship and demonstrate how their products and services can help solve their problems. You will be part of a team of sales executives, product specialists, solution consultants, and relationship managers that bring a variety of skills to deepen client relationships and secure new business.
The Business Development Manager is the lead sales person providing strategic and consultative management for a portfolio of new and existing clients within the Government vertical. As the strategic advisor to the client, this individual is required to have an in-depth understanding of the client's business, goals, strategies, and industry trends, and directions.
• Responsible for new C-level account development with large complex customers with longer sales cycle. These are the top level individual salespeople below the global account level.
• Prospect for new opportunities with government in assigned territory. Build and manage a pipeline of opportunities.
• Develop accounts by meeting with prospective clients to build relationships and understand opportunities before RFPs are released.
• Lead efforts on approved opportunities, including developing the winning strategies, coordinating internal resources, participating in the proposal process, leading communications with the client, etc.
• Bachelors degree or equivalent with 5+ years in IT sales experience preferred.
• Sales experience with government or IT hardware or Software and a good contacts in the Government federal procurement process
• Background in experience in complex government information technology projects would be a plus